FACTS Tuition Management Company handles the collection of all tuition. You must enroll online.
Any family that pays the year’s tuition in full by September 15th will receive a $250 discount (exception: full Angel Scholarship recipients). You must come to the school office to make this arrangement by September 15th!
Grades 1 – 8
1 Child – $535
2 Children – $695
3 Children – $855
Nursery (half day) – $440
Nursery (full day) – $535
Pre-Kindergarten (half day) – $440
Pre-Kindergarten (full day) – $535
Kindergarten – $535
Kindergarten (with sibling in Grade 1-8) – $400
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Diocesan Programs (Scroll down for details)
- Angel Program
- Bishop’s Scholarship Fund
- Children’s Scholarship Fund
- New Restricted Financial Aid
- Religious Education Program Recruits
Our Lady of Fatima Scholarships
- The Gonzalo Tesoriero Scholarship: In 1985, a tragic accident took the life of an Our Lady of Fatima 6th grader, Gonzalo Tesoriero, much too soon. In his memory each year, one deserving sixth grader is awarded this scholarship for his or her outstanding Christian Service and academic ability.
- The Theresia McCann Scholarship: Not long ago, one of the beloved members of the OLF secretarial staff passed away. Theresia McCann had worked at Our Lady of Fatima for 35 years, and so, in her memory, one sixth grader is awarded this scholarship for displaying the same Christian kindness for which Mrs. McCann was so known and loved.
Diocese of Brooklyn Scholarships – Student-Aid Application Process
Partial tuition assistance is available through Futures in Education.
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K-8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The application deadlines for the 2019-2020 school year have not yet been announced. Apply online and learn more about Futures in Education.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition.