Tuition Rates for 2021-2022
FACTS Tuition Management Company handles the collection of all tuition. You must enroll online.
Please support your parish church!
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Diocesan Programs (Scroll down for details)
- Angel Program
- Bishop’s Scholarship Fund
- Children’s Scholarship Fund
- New Restricted Financial Aid
- Religious Education Program Recruits
Our Lady of Fatima Scholarships
- The Gonzalo Tesoriero Scholarship: In 1985, a tragic accident took the life of an Our Lady of Fatima 6th grader, Gonzalo Tesoriero, much too soon. In his memory each year, one deserving sixth grader is awarded this scholarship for his or her outstanding Christian Service and academic ability.
- The Theresia McCann Scholarship: Not long ago, one of the beloved members of the OLF secretarial staff passed away. Theresia McCann had worked at Our Lady of Fatima for 35 years, and so, in her memory, one sixth-grader is awarded this scholarship for displaying the same Christian kindness for which Mrs. McCann was so known and loved.
2020-2021 Partial Tuition Assistance Available through Futures in Education!
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 for those who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
When is the deadline?
July 24, 2020– Although the deadline has passed, FACTS will continue to accept applications from families through the Fall. Awards will begin with applications that were completed before the deadline and will continue on a rolling basis as available funding allows.
Click on the following link to be directed to the application where you will find more information about Futures in Education scholarship programs.
FACTS is a third-party vendor, selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org