Tuition Rates for 2019-2020
FACTS Tuition Management Company handles the collection of all tuition. You must enroll online.
New Technology fee of $50 per student is due by September 4, 2019 for all grades.
Full Day Nursery & Pre-Kgn. – $535 monthly
Half Day Nursery & Pre-Kgn. – $440 monthly
1 child – $535 monthly
2 children – $695 monthly
3 children – $855 monthly
(each additional child – $170 monthly)
1st payment due August 16th
Technology payment due September 4th
2nd payment due September 16th
3rd payment due October 16th
4th payment due November 18th
5th payment due December 16th
6th payment due January 16th
7th payment due February 17th
8th payment due March 16th
9th Payment due April 16th
10th Payment due May 18th
Please support your parish church!
*ALL payments are to be made through FACTS. There will be a charge for 19/20 school year.
Any family that pays the year’s tuition in-full by August 16th, will receive a $250 discount.
You must come to the school office to make this arrangement prior to July 19th.
(The school office will be closed July 22nd through August 16th and will re-open August 19th)
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Diocesan Programs (Scroll down for details)
- Angel Program
- Bishop’s Scholarship Fund
- Children’s Scholarship Fund
- New Restricted Financial Aid
- Religious Education Program Recruits
Our Lady of Fatima Scholarships
- The Gonzalo Tesoriero Scholarship: In 1985, a tragic accident took the life of an Our Lady of Fatima 6th grader, Gonzalo Tesoriero, much too soon. In his memory each year, one deserving sixth grader is awarded this scholarship for his or her outstanding Christian Service and academic ability.
- The Theresia McCann Scholarship: Not long ago, one of the beloved members of the OLF secretarial staff passed away. Theresia McCann had worked at Our Lady of Fatima for 35 years, and so, in her memory, one sixth grader is awarded this scholarship for displaying the same Christian kindness for which Mrs. McCann was so known and loved.
Diocese of Brooklyn Scholarships – Student-Aid Application Process
Partial tuition assistance is available through Futures in Education.
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K-8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The application deadlines for the 2019-2020 school year have not yet been announced. Apply online and learn more about Futures in Education.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition.