Honors & Awards
Our Lady of Fatima School recognizes our students for academic success, Christian leadership, and other accomplishments. Learn more about our honors and awards here.
Any volunteer who interacts with students must complete VIRTUS training. Here’s how to register:
- Visit virtus.org
- Click “First-Time Registrant” in the left sidebar
- Click “View a list of Sessions”
- Select “Brooklyn, NY (Diocese)” from the dropdown menu and click “select.”
- Once you find an upcoming session that works for you, click “Start Registration” at the top of the page and create a User ID and Password.
- You will have the option to select the training session you would like to attend. (There are sessions in languages other than English. Some sessions are also LIMITED to a particular parish/school/academy.)
- Once you have completed the session, please submit a copy of your certificate to the school office.
Our Parents’ Association meets regularly with the Principal and key staff to provide a forum for an exchange of ideas. Parents play a key role in the development of their children by supporting the school in all aspects of the educational journey. For more information or to join, email email@example.com.